How I Can Help
Whether it’s a fresh mascara or a bottle of moisturizer, this is how I can help.
- Purchase an in-studio service* and the cost of service is applied to the cost of products you want at time of service.
- If the total of the products is less than the service, simply pay the difference for the service.
- If the total of the products is equal to or more than the cost of service, the service is entirely free.
- Purchase your in-studio service by May 15th, 2018 to qualify for this first-time-ever offer.
- You may redeem this first-time-ever offer up to the end of 2018.
- May not be combined with any other offer/coupon.
*Offer applies to these in-studio services
Purchase your in-studio service by May 15, 2018, then make your appointment for before the end of 2018 to redeem the cost of the service for products at the time of your in-studio service.
This little light of mine–I’m gonna let it shine!
19th of April, 2018
Your comments help.
Want to know more? My new book, Face with a Heart: Mastering Authentic Beauty Makeup is available on Amazon now.
Makeup Gourmet Chris Scott’s new series of how-to video tutorials based on his
#1 international best seller Face with a Heart Mastering Authentic Beauty Makeup
CHRIS SCOTT, M.A. is the creator of San Francisco-based Makeup Gourmet®. Over his nearly 30-year career, in addition to doing makeup for top models from every corner of the planet, he also had the honor of working for legends like Paul McCartney, US Vice President Al Gore, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Shirley Temple Black, Maya Angelou and Olympic Gold medalists Oksana Baiul and Kristi Yamaguchi. He was the creator and host of the TV show ‘Makeup Gourmet’ from 2008 – 2010. He was a leading Chanel Beauté national artist for over two decades, and is also the creator and guest teacher of Fashion Makeup at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. He created his unique Makeup Gourmet line to ensure his clients and the public could have access to high-quality, ethically produced, ‘green’ makeup and skincare with a low-carbon footprint. Chris is also the author of Cosmetic Counter Survival Guide: How to Buy the Right Skin Care and Makeup and the international #1 bestseller Face with a Heart: Mastering Authentic Beauty Makeup.
‘The grass is always greener where you water it.’