• Pat the tip of the blush brush on to the blush color.
• Tap off the excess
• Smile or ask model to smile.
• The part of the cheek that rises up the most is
where the first blush is applied. We call this the
‘energy’ of the cheek (this area is often called
the apple of the cheek. As this placement is more
precise, the energy of the cheek is preferred.) This
means the place where the face moves the most in
the cheek area.
• For placement, the first blush application goes
along and outside the heart line in the energy of
the cheek. This will further define and enhance the
heart of the face.
• In a systematic fashion, pat the brush 3 times in
the energy of the cheek.
• Now move up to the center of the cheekbone just
along the top side of the contour application and
pat 2 times.
• Next move back a little more towards the hairline
and pat 1 time.
• Repeat this on the other side of the face.
Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyisobutene. May Contain:, Polyethylene (and) PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Ultramarines CI 77007, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Red 27 Lake CI 45410, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Orange 5 Lake CI 45370, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090