5-Hour Focus Makeup Artist Training
Confidently apply anyone’s makeup
For makeup artists looking to increase their skill sets
Take a day. Get better. Be better.
These intensive classes provide makeup artists a practical hands-on seminar for skills they want to add or improve upon in their work.
Great and economical opportunity for a group of like minded friends/peers who all want to improve their makeup game together.
Sample Focus Classes
• Your suggested topics
- Private Training (one person) – $500
- Small Group Training (2-3 people, organized by the group) – $300 per student
- Standard Group Training (4-10 maximum, organized by the group) – $175 per student
- 10% off if taken Jump Start or Advanced Training, or attend(ed) MUG Makeup Artist Lab.
All group classes (2 or more) are organized by attending students.
Makeup Gourmet does not organize group classes.
4 unique makeup artist training selections
Click each to learn more and to select the best courses for you.
- Training taught by Chris Scott.
- All training by appointment made between Makeup Gourmet and student(s).
- Please Contact us to schedule
- Makeup artist students provide their own models or apply to themselves.
- Models may be provided at $20/hour. 2-week notice required.
- All makeup and brushes provided during training.
- Training does not include any product for the student to keep.
- 20% pro discount on all products for students to keep.
- Makeup artist students may use their own makeup and brushes.
- Payment is due in full in advance.
- Minimum 24 hour notice if going to be absent
- In case of unreported absence notice, payment is non-refundable.
- Rates subject to change
- Tuition is non-refundable
Credit card, check* and cash accepted for payment.
*Checks must be delivered one week before training to allow time for bank approval.
Makeup Gourmet Studio
111 Westmoorland Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94132