5-Hour Focus Makeup Artist Training
Confidently apply anyone’s makeup
For makeup artists looking to increase their skill sets
Take a day. Get better. Be better.
These intensive classes provide makeup artists a practical hands-on seminar for skills they want to add or improve upon in their work.
Great and economical opportunity for a group of like minded friends/peers who all want to improve their makeup game together.
Sample Focus Classes
• Your suggested topics
- Private Training (one person) – $450
- Small Group Training (2-3 people, organized by the group) – $250 per student
- Standard Group Training (4-10 maximum, organized by the group) – $150 per student
- 10% off if taken Jump Start or Advanced Training, or attend(ed) MUG Makeup Artist Lab.
- Pro Discount 20% off products.
All group classes (2 or more) are organized by attending students.
Makeup Gourmet does not organize group classes.
4 unique makeup artist training selections
Click each to learn more and to select the best courses for you.
- Training taught by Chris Scott.
- All training by appointment made between Makeup Gourmet and student(s).
- Please Contact us to schedule
- Makeup artist students provide their own models or apply to themselves.
- Models may be provided at $20/hour. 2-week notice required.
- All makeup and brushes provided during training.
- Training does not include any product for the student to keep.
- 20% pro discount on all products for students to keep.
- Makeup artist students may use their own makeup and brushes.
- Payment is due in full in advance.
- Minimum 24 hour notice if going to be absent
- In case of unreported absence notice, payment is non-refundable.
- Rates subject to change
- Tuition is non-refundable
Credit card, check* and cash accepted for payment.
*Checks must be delivered one week before training to allow time for bank approval.
Makeup Gourmet Studio
111 Westmoorland Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94132