Confidently apply anyone’s makeup
For the accomplished makeup artist
As working makeup artists, we wonder what will make us better, not only in our eyes, but in the eyes of potential clients.
There are 2 skills, one technical and one creative, that every working makeup artist needs to add to their resume to be more in demand.
One is airbrush makeup, the other is makeup design.
Airbrush makeup is not just a must for the commercial/entertainment industries, it is also a must for bridal makeup. Having this skill as an option for your clients increases your credibility and jobs.
Makeup design is the ability to translate fashion/character into makeup. For fashion, to respond to and design for the garment makes you a higher commodity. For entertainment, to realistically capture the psyche of the character with makeup is a dynamic and creatively satisfying journey.
Increase your skill sets. Increase your credibility. Increase your worth to the client.
This Course includes:
- Intro to Airbrush Makeup
- Airbrush Foundation
- Airbrush Contour
- Waterproof Airbrush
- Fashion Makeup Design
- Character Makeup Design
- Certificate of successful completion
- Private Training (one person) – $1,800
- Small Group Training (2 people, organized by the group) – $1,200 per student
- Please note: This course is limited to 2 students at a time.
- 10% off if taken Jump Start or Focus Training, or attend(ed) MUG Makeup Artist Lab.
- Pro Discount 20% off products.
- Makeup Gourmet does not organize group classes.
All group classes (2 or more) are organized by attending students.
4 unique makeup artist training selections
Click each to learn more and to select the best courses for you.
- Training taught by Chris Scott.
- All training by appointment made between Makeup Gourmet and student(s).
- Please Contact us to schedule
- Makeup artist students provide their own models or apply to themselves.
- Models may be provided at $20/hour. 2-week notice required.
- All makeup and brushes provided during training.
- Training does not include any product for the student to keep.
- 20% pro discount on all products for students to keep.
- Makeup artist students may use their own makeup and brushes.
- Payment is due in full in advance.
- Minimum 24 hour notice if going to be absent
- In case of unreported absence notice, payment is non-refundable.
- Rates subject to change
- Tuition is non-refundable
Credit card, check* and cash accepted for payment.
*Checks must be delivered one week before training to allow time for bank approval.
Makeup Gourmet Studio
111 Westmoorland Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94132