20-Hour Jump Start Makeup Artist Certification Training
For the aspiring makeup artist.
This Course includes:
• Skin preparation
• Natural makeup
• Balanced makeup
• Bridal makeup
• Photography makeup
• Dramatic makeup
• Makeup kit advice
• Comprehensive exam
• Certificate of successful completion
- Private Training (one person) – $2,400
- Small Group Training (2-3 people, organized by the group) – $1,600 per student
- Standard Group Training (4-10 maximum, organized by the group) – $1,000 per student
- 10% off if taken Focus Training or attend MUG Makeup Artist Lab.
Makeup Gourmet does not organize group classes.
All group classes (2 or more) are organized by attending students.
- Training taught by Chris Scott.
- All training by appointment made between Makeup Gourmet and student(s).
- Please Contact us to schedule
- Makeup artist students provide their own models or apply to themselves.
- Models may be provided at $20/hour. 2-week notice required.
- All makeup and brushes provided during training.
- Training does not include any product for the student to keep.
- 20% pro discount on all products for students to keep.
- Makeup artist students may use their own makeup and brushes.
- Payment is due in full in advance.
- Minimum 24 hour notice if going to be absent
- In case of unreported absence notice, payment is non-refundable.
- Rates subject to change
- Tuition is non-refundable
Credit card, check* and cash accepted for payment.
*Checks must be delivered one week before training to allow time for bank approval.
Makeup Gourmet Studio
111 Westmoorland Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94132