Confidently apply anyone’s makeup
For the aspiring makeup artist
You like makeup.
You like makeup a lot!
You wonder what it takes to be a makeup artist.
There comes a moment of truth when you listen to, and answer, that voice telling you ‘this is what you want to do’.
The rest is inevitable.
Makeup artist training is actual and factual. There is no magic secret you need to seek to be a makeup artist.
There are only solid and fundamentals skills you need to learn, that build upon each other, until you have the arsenal to apply anyone’s makeup with confidence.
Those skills start here.
This Course includes:
- Color and intensity theory
- Skin preparation
- Natural makeup
- Balanced makeup
- Bridal makeup
- Photography makeup
- Dramatic makeup
- Makeup kit list
- Comprehensive exam
- Certificate of successful completion
- Private Training (one person) – $1800
- Small Group Training (2-3 people, organized by the group) – $1,200 per student
- Standard Group Training (4-10 maximum, organized by the group) – $800 per student
- 10% off if taken Advanced or Focus Training, or attend(ed) MUG Makeup Artist Lab.
- 20% Pro Discount on products.
Makeup Gourmet does not organize group classes.
All group classes (2 or more) are organized by attending students.
4 unique makeup artist training selections
Click each to learn more and to select the best courses for you.
- Training taught by Chris Scott.
- All training by appointment made between Makeup Gourmet and student(s).
- Please Contact us to schedule
- Makeup artist students provide their own models or apply to themselves.
- Models may be provided at $20/hour. 2-week notice required.
- All makeup and brushes provided during training.
- Training does not include any product for the student to keep.
- 20% pro discount on all products for students to keep.
- Makeup artist students may use their own makeup and brushes.
- Payment is due in full in advance.
- Minimum 24 hour notice if going to be absent
- In case of unreported absence notice, payment is non-refundable.
- Rates subject to change
- Tuition is non-refundable
Credit card, check* and cash accepted for payment.
*Checks must be delivered one week before training to allow time for bank approval.
Makeup Gourmet Studio
111 Westmoorland Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94132